Testrix TX-6 Inpsection Camera System with 6mm camera head and 30m Cable Reel
Useful for inspecting smaller or difficult areas.
SKU code: TX-6
The Testrix TX-6 is a fully self-contained small diameter borescope inspection camera system, consisting of our smallest 6mm camera integrated on the end of a 30 metre long fibreglass pushrod cable. Primarily used for applications including cavity wall inspections, engine and mechanical equipment inspections and smaller diameter pipe inspections, the Testrix TX-6 is also capable of undertaking inspections in a variety of harder to reach smaller pipes, tanks and applications where video inspections are essential to investigate internal blockages, damages and condition monitoring in various industries.
Offering a 30 metre long fibreglass push rod cable as standard, this inpsection camera system is housed in a hard and durable field case, constructed from high grade engineering polymer which offers a waterproof solution to keep the system components protected, but it is still light enough and small enough to be carried onto a job site and deployed quickly and easily.
The Testrix TX-6 is supplied with a 6mm camera head, which is built into the end of the pushrod cable, for an IP65 rating. For inspecting dark environments inside smaller pipes and cavities, we have fitted the camera head with 4 ultra bright LED lights for illumination, which are fully adjustable by the operator at the contol box, which allows the lighting level to be fully customised to the environment. The camera is small, but manufactured from stainless steel, with a sapphire glass lens cover which offers superior performance over mineral glass, being exceptionally hardwearing and scratch resistant.
The push rod cable is manufactured from fibreglass with a thick PVC outer coating, giving a diameter of 5mm, which allows the camera to be pushed over distance, but still maintains enough flexibility to manoeuvre the vast majority of pipe bends. To maintain convenience of operation, and keep the weight low, we developed a hand reel whch allows the sytem to be deployed quickly and easily. The added advantage of the hand reel is that all components will fit into the field case, making the system fully self-contained.
Video is displayed in real time on the 7 inch colour screen, and the system can save video and still images for viewing later, or sending to customers as part of an inspection report.
- Fully self contained borescope inpsection system
- 30 metre single piece fibreglass push rod
- Small 6mm camera manufactured from industrial grade components
- Supplied with a 12mm skid to keep camera level and raised
- 7 inch colour screen for viewing real time video stream
- Saves videos and still images to SD card for viewing, analysis and reporting
- 60 degreee viewing angle to capture more detail in smaller applications
- 4 ultra bright adjustable LED lights for customised lighting
- Built in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 4 hours of operation
- 5mm diameter pushrod for added distance, whilst maintianing flexibility
- Ingress protection rated to IP65 (protected against water jets and dust tight)