Testrix TX-60MF Manual Focus Sewer & Pipe Inspection Camera System with 60 Metre Cable Reel
50mm Self-Levelling Camera with Manual Focus & 10x Zoom
SKU code: TX-60MF
Add to Your Order
The Testrix TX-60MF offers the versatility of a manual focus camera in a push rod pipe inpspection camera system, designed for conducting video surveys and inspections of pipes over distances of up to 60 metres.
Designed around the latest 50mm auto balancing manual focus camera, manufactured from industrial grade aluminium alloy and a 9mm thick, PVC coated fibreglass camera cable, the Testrix TX-60MF is a robust system, manufactured from high grade materials, and engineering grade polymers to provide the end user with an industrial level product suitable for inpsections of drains, sewer pipes, and cavities as well as pipelines, but with heightened user control of the system.
The camera is a self-levelling 50mm diameter unit which is manual focus and can be controlled from a hand held pendant controller giving the user the ability to focus the camera on various details from 20mm to infinity. This means that it is possible to bring video and images into sharp focus at different distances, for an unrivalled level of detail not usually offered in fixed focus cameras. Additionally the manual focus camera is IP68 waterproof, meaning that the camera head can be submerged in water, making it suitable for use in water logged pipes and ducts. For those who want even more flexibility, we can also offer this system with a second pan and tilt camera head, which can be interchanged with the 50mm manual focus camera.
The manual focus camera is fitted with 6 ultra bright LED's and is recommended for pipes up to 600mm in diameter, with the additional pan and tilt camera able to satisfy the requirement for inspection of even larger pipes. The manual focus camera head is manufactured from a lightweight, industrial grade aluminium alloy with a sapphire glass lens cover, as it is far more scratch resistant and far harder than mineral glass.
A low frequency 512Hz transmitting sonde allows the end user to locate the position of the camera from above the ground, with one of our pipe and cable locators, keeping any disruption from excavating to unearth a problem or blockage in a buried pipe minimal. This lower transmission frequency enables the signal to pass through materials such as cast iron and ductile steel which will mask the signal from other sondes, and minimises the risk of the signal coupling onto other adjacent buried services.
The system's 60 metre long pushrod is made from a thicker 9mm fibreglass wound cable, with a thick PVC coating for extra protection from harsh environments and is wound on a stainless steel reel which has an integrated cable brake, and hardwearing wheels for ease of transnsport. If you require a longer camera cable, we can also offer this system with a 120 metre cable as an option.
The control box is housed within a hard ABS field case, which is manufactured from engineering grade polymers and also contains a large 15 inch colour flat panel TFT monitor which is built into the lid, which allows the control box to be closed for weatherproof storage and gives the operator control of the system's functions, such as LED brightness, video recording, image saving, and text input from a single point.
On screen menus are designed to make setting up the system very quick and easy and information such as date, time and camera distance are all displayed on screen. The Testrix TX-60MF can be powered either by it's built in rechargeable Li-Ion battery, giving approximately 4 hours of run time, or alternatively mains power can be used where required.
- 60 metre long thicker fibreglass camera cable on stainless steel reel
- On screen distance counter can display in metric or imperial units
- 50mm manual focus camera for sharper imaging and video
- Included pendant controller for easy focus control
- Pendant controller also has pan and tilt control of second optional camera
- Built in 512Hz transmitting sonde in camera head
- 105 degree wide field of view offers better all round visibility
- Sapphire glass lens cover for durability and better scratch resistance than mineral glass
- New and improved control box for easy user operation
- Video Recording and Image Capture to SD card
- Largest 15 inch flat panel colour TFT monitor Keyboard for inserting comments and information into images and videos
- Rechargeable 12V Li-Ion battery pack
- On screen menu for access to functions
- Supplied camera skids keeps camera head raised above pipe bottom and protects camera
- Full Australia wide warranty and support
- Range of spare parts in stock