Testrix TX-120 Sewer & Pipe Inspection Camera System with Self-Levelling Camera & 120 Metre Reel
With Sonde, Counter, Keyboard & 15 inch colour sreen
SKU code: TX-120
Add to Your Order
The Testrix TX-120 system is a larger push rod pipe inpspection camera system, designed for conducting video surveys and inspections of larger diameter pipes, over distances of up to 120 metres. Centred around the 9mm thick, PVC coated fibreglass camera cable, the Testrix TX-120 is a robust system, manufactured from industrial grade alloys, and engineering grade polymers to provide the end user with an industrial level product suitable for inpsections of larger drains, sewer pipes, and cavities as well as pipelines.
The camera is a self-levelling 50mm diameter CCD which utilises the most up to date Sony sensor for clear video and imaging and is IP68 waterproof, meaning that the camera head can be submerged in water, making it suitable for use in water logged pipes and ducts. For illumination of larger pipes 30 adjustable ultra bright LED lights are mounted into the camera shell, which is manufactured from industrial grade aluminium alloy to keep the weight of the camera low, which is paramount for pushing along extended distances.
A low frequency 512Hz transmitting sonde allows the end user to locate the position of the camera from above the ground, with one of our pipe and cable locators, keeping any disruption from excavating to unearth a problem or blockage in a buried pipe minimal. This lower transmission frequency enables the signal to pass through materials such as cast iron and ductile steel which will mask the signal from other sondes, and minimises the risk of the signal coupling onto other adjacent buried services.
The system's 120 metre long pushrod is the thickest 9mm fibreglass wound cable, with a thick PVC coating for extra protection from harsh environments and is wound on a stainless steel reel which has an integrated cable brake, and hardwearing wheels for ease of transnsport. We are able to manufacture this cable with customised connectors if requested, allowing the cable to connect a range of smaller Testrix cameras which can be interchanged with the standard 50mm camera head. Additionally, if you require different cable lengths, we are able to custom manufacture lengths from 60 metres up to 140 metres upon request.
An improved control box is housed within a field case, which is manufactured from engineering grade polymers and also contains a large 15 inch colour flat panel TFT monitor which is built into the lid of the box, and gives the operator control of the system's functions, such as LED brigthness, video recording, image saving, and text input from a single point. On screen menus are designed to make setting up the system very quick and easy and information such as date, time and camera distance are all displayed on screen. The Testrix TX-120 can be powered either by it's built in rechargeable Li-Ion battery, giving approximately 4 hours of run time, or alternatively mains power can be used where required.
- 120 metre long thicker fibreglass camera cable on stainless steel reel
- On screen distance counter can display in metric or imperial units
- 50mm Sony CCD camera for high detail imaging and video
- Built in 512Hz transmitting sonde in camera head
- 90 degree field of view offers improved detail in larger pipes
- Sapphire glass lens cover for durability and better scratch resistance than mineral glass
- New and improved control box for easy user operation
- Video Recording and Image Capture to SD card
- Largest 15 inch flat panel colour TFT monitor
- Keyboard for inserting comments and information into images and videos
- Increased number of 30 adjustable LEDs for colour imaging in larger dark pipes
- Rechargeable 12V Li-Ion battery pack
- On screen menu for access to functions
- Supplied camera skids keeps camera head raised above pipe bottom and protects camera
- Full Australia wide warranty and support Range of spare parts in stock