Testrix TX-30HDS High Definition 30 Metre Pipe Inspection Camera System
With Built in Sonde, Keyboard & Distance Counter
SKU code: TX-30HDS
Add to Your Order
The Testrix TX-30HDS is a high definition, fully self-contained sewer and drain pipe camera inspection system, but also is capable of undertaking inpspections in a variety of pipes, tanks and applications where video inspections are essential to investigate internal blockages, damages and condition monitoring in various industries.
Based around a 30 metre long fibreglass push rod cable, this inpsection camera system is housed in a hard and durable field case, constructed from high grade engineering polymer which offers a waterproof solution to keep the system components protected, but it is still light enough and small enough to be carried onto a job site and deployed quickly and easily into most drain and sewer systems or pipelines.
The Testrix TX-30HDS is supplied with a 23mm HD camera head for higher definition videos and images, which simply screws into the end of the single piece push rod and is rated at IP68, for maximum ingress protection. For inspecting dark environments inside pipes and cavities, we have fitted the camera head with 12 ultra bright LED lights for illumination, which are fully adjustable by the operator at the contol box, which allows the lighting level to be fully customised to the environment.
The camera also has a built in sonde, which emits a 512Hz signal and permits it's position and depth to be pinpointed with a suitable service locator from the surface, up to depths of around 5 metres. This feature makes the TX-30HDS system an obvious choice for customers who need to pinpoint the position and depth of a problem, or detail in a pipe or plumbing system is required
The push rod itself is manufactured from fibreglass with a thick PVC outer coating, giving a diameter of 5mm, which allows the camera to be pushed over distance, but still maintains enough flexibility to manoeuvre the vast majority of pipe bends. To maintain convenience of operation, and keep the weight low, we developed a hand reel whch allows the sytem to be deployed into pipes with great ease. The added advantage of the hand reel is that all components will fit into the field case, making the system fully self-contained.
High Definition video is displayed in real time on a larger 9 inch colour screen, and the system can save video and still images for viewing later, or sending to customers as part of an inspection report.
The 23mm camera is the latest HD model, manufactured from an aluminium alloy outer casing, which offers durability, low weight and is corrosion free, and we protect the lens with a sapphire glass cover which is used due to the extreme hardness of this material. Sapphire glass is more expensive than mineral glass, which is fitted to many systems, but it withstands scratching and damage in tough environments and offers far better protection to the camera head. We fit a bendable spring to the rear of the camera, which allows it to traverse bends with relative ease.
- Fully self contained pipe inpsection system
- 30 metre single piece fibreglass push rod
- 23mm HD camera head manufactured from industrial grade components
- Built in 512Hz sonde allows for locating from the surface
- Integrated QWERTY keyboard allows notes to be entered into videos and still images
- On screen distance counter shows distance to the camera head
- Larger 9 inch colour screen with sun shade for viewing real time HD video stream
- Saves videos and still images to SD card for viewing, analysis and reporting
- USB support allows for switching between SD card and USB
- Supports up to 256GB SD memory cards
- Large 90 degreee viewing angle to capture more detail
- 12 ultra bright adjustable LED lights for customised lighting
- Built in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 7 hours of operation
- 5mm diameter pushrod for added distance, whilst maintianing flexibility
- Ingress protection rated to IP68